Top 5 bridal perfumes
1. Chanel no.5 – The classic choice. This perfume has quite a heady scent, so just a little touch will go along way – it is quite floral with ylang-ylang and jasmine. With base notes of sandalwood and vetiver.
2. Chanel Chance – Young, floral scent. Top notes of hyacinth, white musk, and exotic pink pepper – this is a very modern scent, and every time I wear it I always get compliments & asked what perfume it is.
3. Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche – Lighter than Chanel Chance. The sparkling floral is light but long-lasting; perfect if you’re having a laid-back marquee-based wedding and want just a hint of a romantic scent. This is just an Eau De Perfume rather than a Perfume, so lightly top up during the day.
4. Dior, Miss Dior – Playful, young scent. Fresh, fruity, citrus prelude into blossoming a floral scent with base musk notes. A very sweet smell also like candyfloss.
5. Dior J’Adore – Ultra modern & sophisticated – Rose, bergamot and jasmine. Really beautiful perfume, but is very heady so go carefully.