Are you still searching for a hair, and or makeup artist for your big day? Then get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the contact form on my website at www.francesmoorehmua.co.uk to book!
So excited to be featured in the current Spring issue of County Wedding Magazines ‘Your Hampshire & Dorset Wedding’ – the team have all patiently waited to be featured in the right publication, as we wanted to reflect the joyous spring/summer vibe of the shoot. We all feel this has landed when it’s needed most, to cheer couples up and inspire! ✨ Get your free online copy HERE x
‘Calling all Brides & Grooms to be! Join The Master Builder’s at Buckler’s Hard for a glass of fizz & canapés, tour your beautiful venue, and meet a number of fantastic local wedding suppliers. Wedding co-ordinator, Liga, will also be on hand for any questions you may have about your big day.
Please get in touch with Liga Miteniece on 01590 616253, or email email@example.com for further information’
Yes, the big question… should you hire a makeup artist for your wedding? It’s a question every bride puts to themselves – shortly followed by the follow up question… or can I get away with it myself? Often I think the answer is in the ‘get away with’ part. Do you really want your wedding makeup to be something you ‘get away with’? If you’re at that stage of questioning, then here are my top 5 reasons for booking a professional make up artist for your wedding.
1. Your wedding day is not a day for ‘everyday’ makeup. You’re going to be photographed all day – and not just by a professional wedding photographer. Remember your friends and family are all equipped with cameras too. Whether it’s for photographs using natural or flash photography or meeting your guests in sunshine or by candlelight, professionally applied makeup will translate well to all mediums.
2. Do you have a million different bridal looks on Pinterest and still can’t decide what to choose? A makeup artist can translate these looks, picking out key elements that will compliment your wedding gown, hairstyle, theme and colour scheme.
3. Makeup artists know skin (!) and we can help identify the areas that may become an issue on the big day. For example, that patch of dry skin or the potential breakout that you don’t know how to deal with? We can quickly analyse the condition of the skin and give you advice on the steps you could take to avoid future problems. It’s just one less thing to worry about… and it’s all part of the service.
4. Much as I hate to admit it, weddings can be stressful! And no one would blame you for feeling a bit nervous on the big day. Having a makeup artist means there will always be a steady hand to apply that cat flick eyeliner or tackle those false eyelashes. And we’ll always have a tissue nearby as well in case things get a bit teary!
5. OK, and this is the big one: hiring a makeup artist is not cheap! But you’ve spent oodles on that gorgeous wedding venue and catering, an eye watering amount on that perfect wedding gown… why skimp on yourself? It is your wedding after all! This is your chance to be pampered by the professionals so sit back and enjoy it!
On Sunday 8th March The Montagu Arms Hotel are holding their wedding showcase. If you’re free on this date then I would highly recommend a visit to this gorgeous cosy venue. And whilst I will not be there in person, my details will be available to pick up along with many other wedding suppliers x
Saturday 23rd May | Saturday 18th July | Saturday 29th August | Saturday 31st October
To book any of these dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send me a message through my contact form on my website. Please note that some Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays are still available, so if unsure do just ask!