Are you still searching for a hair, and or makeup artist for your big day? Then get in touch by email at email@example.com, or by using the contact form on my website at www.francesmoorehmua.co.uk to book!
Yes, the big question… should you hire a makeup artist for your wedding? It’s a question every bride puts to themselves – shortly followed by the follow up question… or can I get away with it myself? Often I think the answer is in the ‘get away with’ part. Do you really want your wedding makeup to be something you ‘get away with’? If you’re at that stage of questioning, then here are my top 5 reasons for booking a professional make up artist for your wedding.
1. Your wedding day is not a day for ‘everyday’ makeup. You’re going to be photographed all day – and not just by a professional wedding photographer. Remember your friends and family are all equipped with cameras too. Whether it’s for photographs using natural or flash photography or meeting your guests in sunshine or by candlelight, professionally applied makeup will translate well to all mediums.
2. Do you have a million different bridal looks on Pinterest and still can’t decide what to choose? A makeup artist can translate these looks, picking out key elements that will compliment your wedding gown, hairstyle, theme and colour scheme.
3. Makeup artists know skin (!) and we can help identify the areas that may become an issue on the big day. For example, that patch of dry skin or the potential breakout that you don’t know how to deal with? We can quickly analyse the condition of the skin and give you advice on the steps you could take to avoid future problems. It’s just one less thing to worry about… and it’s all part of the service.
4. Much as I hate to admit it, weddings can be stressful! And no one would blame you for feeling a bit nervous on the big day. Having a makeup artist means there will always be a steady hand to apply that cat flick eyeliner or tackle those false eyelashes. And we’ll always have a tissue nearby as well in case things get a bit teary!
5. OK, and this is the big one: hiring a makeup artist is not cheap! But you’ve spent oodles on that gorgeous wedding venue and catering, an eye watering amount on that perfect wedding gown… why skimp on yourself? It is your wedding after all! This is your chance to be pampered by the professionals so sit back and enjoy it!
Designed to invoke images of far flung places, unique beauty and above all be a safe & relaxing place. It’s always nice to bring friends & family along to big decisions, and with my spacious new studio the more the merrier! 🌴
Throughout this Spring season I am finding that more bridesmaids (and brides for that matter) are favouring a more loose, beachy tousled style for the big day. And I for one LOVE this design. It’s relatively simple to achieve, a little time consuming, but the pay off is so worth it. This sort of style does suit lighter hair as the layers are easy to distinguish and the waves are a lot more visible. What’s also great about this look is that is it then very easy to put up into a half up half down twist – that way adding a comb or flowers is easy and very effective x
Contact me to book in for your hair trial at firstname.lastname@example.org