Clients often tell me that they feel as though their skin looks tired, dull and lifeless. Drinking plenty of water and catching up on some much needed sleep can work to reverse this. However, water and sleep can only go so far. If the skin has started to show signs of pigmentation, acne, wrinkles or an uneven skin tone then you may want to consider a non invasive chemical skin peel.
Skin peels have come along way from the grizzly looking peels often associated with face lifts in the early 90’s. Now there is a skin peel for different depths, skin complaints and required end results. There is only one thing that is important to consider before having a skin peel – who to get it from.
I personally can recommend any Sk:n clinic. Their staff are medically trained to provide a range of non invasive cosmetic procedures including facial peels. Meaning you are in very good hands.
What to expect from a skin peel
1. Rejuvenated and brighter skin
2. Revival of dull skin
3. Removal of dead skin cells
4. Even skin texture and tone
5. Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
6. Smoother, softer skin
7. Eliminated pigmentation and reduced effects of sun damage
8. Reduction of inflammation and breakouts caused by acne
9. Hydrated and nourished skin
10. Stimulated collagen production for plump and youthful looking skin