Kate Middleton has become most famous for her beautiful glossy, long thick hair with many a client asking for the ‘Middleton’ in hair salons up and down the country. But how does she do it? Well, here are a few secrets to achieving that very same healthy shine for your wedding day x
1. Start to deep condition the hair at least six months before the wedding. Go for products that are meant for repair like Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask – these sorts of masks are brilliant at putting back moisture and life into your mane. Use them at least once a week.
2. Try to start putting together an idea of what you want for your wedding hair either by making a collage or Pinterest board. Now, do you need to grow/colour or cut your hair to gain that style? If you do then start making plans to be able to achieve the style you want.
3. If your hair colour needs a little fine tuning then think about root touch-ups or subtle highlights around this time too. That way the colour has time to develop and for it to feel like ‘you’. Don’t book in a colour appointment too close to the wedding. Instead, have your last colour about four weeks in advance. And always think about going lighter not darker, as this will lift your features and compliment your gown.
4. Start taking onboard more water, fruit and vegetables along with a daily hair supplement such as Hairburst Chewable Heart Hair Vitamins. Not only will this help to plump the skin and reduce wrinkles, but will also encourage your hair to grow and become thicker. Always consult your GP before taking any supplements.
5. Book in for a hair trial. Take the opportunity to experiment with different styles and remember to bring your wedding hair accessories including a veil if required. once your happy with the style, take loads of pictures on your phone to remember the hairstyle and get excited!! x