You’ve planned for this day for so long, taken the greatest of care choosing your venue/cake and that dress. So don’t let the morning of your wedding slip through your fingers and only be remembered for its level of stress, here are a few practical tips for handling whatever the morning throws at you!
Top 5 tips for managing wedding stress
* Make sure you have all the mobile numbers, names and lists of what all your suppliers/wedding party members are doing and that you have informed everyone of your timings of the day.
* If you are planning on a manicure or pedicure get this done the day before the wedding NOT on the big day – you will definitely not have time!
* Wash your hair late in the evening or early on the morning for your hairdresser, or as otherwise agreed.
* Play your favourite music or get your bridesmaid to make a playlist to calm your nerves.
* Have a glass of Champagne – it is your wedding after all!!